When it comes to choosing the right colour laser printer for your needs, you will realize that there are abundance of them out there – coming in different variants, brands, styles, forms, and names. Narrowing down the option isn’t exactly easy but you will have to do it, anyway. That’s why there are several names that are believed (and also claimed) to have all the important features to tackle the work effortlessly. Of course, you also need to do the detailed research so you know which brand to turn to or which product will be suitable for the needs.
About the Laser Printer
There are two basic models and types of the printer: the inkjet and the laser one. Inkjet printer is great when you have to print out images or pictures. It is able to create a perfect outcome and result with minimum error or flaws. On the other hand, the laser printer is perfect to tackle the document printing. When it comes to handling and managing printed documents, the colour laser printer will be able to deliver the perfection that you seek.
There are other benefits that you can get from this type of printer, namely:
- You won’t have to worry that the ink will smear. Thanks to the combination of fusing the ink with the heat, the quality of the printing will be definitely perfect and flawless. It is perfect for printing documents and also pictures although most people say that the details won’t be as sharp as the inkjet type.
- One cartridge will be able to print more pages than the inkjet type. Whereas the inkjet cartridge can print around 150 pages, the laser is able to print up to 1500 pages – or so they say
- The laser printer doesn’t require much maintenance. Managing the work is less fussy than before.
- The printer is able to tackle large printing jobs. They may take a while to get prepared and hot but once they are ready, their speed is pretty impressive.
It is a good thing that there are several top colour laser printers for the your home or office use because such a professional task requires professional device too.
1. Brother HL-3140CW Colour Printer Wireless
If you are looking for a versatile printer that can be used both for personal use as well as professional use, this colour laser printer won’t disappoint you. The printer comes with all the right features and specs that will make the work easier, faster, and more fun.
- The printing speed is quite nice, with 18 pages within a minute, you definitely don’t have to wait long to produce documents
- The paper tray is able to accommodate 250 pages within a single load so you don’t need to refill it again and again
- The printer offer wireless operation where you can easily connect it to various devices that you want. It is also compatible with most operating system, such as Windows Phone, Windows, Android, and Apple
- Installing the device and then setting it up is easy and also fast
- The operation is simple and effortless
- The printing quality is impressive and sharp
- The design is simple and minimal, perfect for those who don’t like to fumble with complicated design.
- It doesn’t come with automatic duplex printing – you will have to do it manually
- The printer is pretty big and heavy
- It can be used to print images or pictures but don’t expect the quality to be superb. It is pretty decent.
2. Samsung SL-C430 Colour Laser Printer
This colour laser printer from Samsung is claimed to have the technologies needed to create a professional and flawless printing outcome. Naturally, when you are looking for something that can help you with your professional needs, you want only the best. So, what are the features to expect from this device?
- The printer comes with various connection options, such as Ethernet or WLAN
- The printer is compatible with most operating systems, such as Mac and Windows
- The printing speed is quite impressive. It is able to accommodate 18 pages a minute for black and white and 4 coloured pages
- NFC technology requires only a simple tap to manage everything
- The printing quality is okay. In most cases, it is satisfying and professional
- Setting up the whole thing is easy and simple
- Connecting the printer with the wireless connection is fast and simple
- The design and dimension are compact, perfect for a home office.
- The printer takes a long time to heat up
- The printing speed can be quite low even to print a page. Don’t be too surprised when you experience a delay in every page
- It can’t be used to print cards because it will likely to get stuck
3. HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw
Finding a reliable device that can be used to print documents and also images can be a struggle but this colour laser printer won’t disappoint you in any way. The printer definitely comes with the right technologies and features, which are designed to improve your user experience in any way possible.
- The printer has a quite impressive printing speed, up to 22 pages within a minute for both black and white and the coloured one.
- The printer comes with duplex printing, and it is able to accommodate 13 pages a minute – another impressive ability.
- The touchscreen display will make navigation even easier because it makes everything better and more efficient
- The printer is able to accommodate different kinds of papers or media without complication
- Installing and setting up the printer is super easy with manageable control
- The printing quality isn’t only superb but it looks super professional with flawless outcome
- The printing speed is nice – not too fast but it does deliver the good job
- It works well wirelessly – it can even work with Mac without any complication
- Some users experience a misfortunate experience where the yellow ink seems to work like crazy
- It is quite noisy although not to the point where it is going extra loud
4. C480FW Samsung Printer
Not many multifunctional printers have the needed requirements to deliver a professional and satisfying work, but this colour laser printer is different. It is efficient. It is handy. And all of the features are super useful – feel free to make copies, scan documents (even from the wireless type), and use it as the fax machine to enjoy the overall good benefits. Other features to like about this device are:
- It can prints up to 18 pages per minute, pretty fast!
- Not only this printer is able to support different kinds of mobile gadgets, you can also set it up for various mobile operations
- The printing quality is superb, sharp, and clear
- The wireless feature is definitely helpful to eliminate fussy operation
- The design is simple and user friendly
- The wireless scanner is nice because it delivers a more efficient work
- The wireless feature helps so much in creating an effective professional surrounding where the printer can be connected to most portable devices
- The installation and the setup don’t require fussy management or too long. It is easy and simple and effortless
- The cartridge is quite costly
- It often experiences paper jam which can be quite annoying
- Don’t be too surprised if the ink has a leaking problem. Some users experience such a thing while others don’t.
5. Brother DCP-9020CDW Colour Laser Printer
This colour laser printer is able to create a fun working experience with its handy features and other functional usages. You can be sure that it would be the perfect option when you want to handle your printing needs – whether it is for professional use or the personal type. There are many features to enjoy from this printer, such as:
- It is able to print 18 pages within a minute – whether it is black and white or the coloured one
- The printer comes with a feeder tray that is able to accommodate 250 pages so you don’t have to add papers constantly or often
- Feel free to tweak the wireless connection because this printer comes with such a feature
- It is compatible with different kinds of operating systems, including Android, iOS, and Windows – it even supports Blackberry.
- Automatic two-sided printing allow you to save more paper
- Once it heats up, the printer is able to produce documents in such an impressive speed
- The ink is able to last long, which saves up operational cost
- The printing quality is nice and satisfying
- The printer is pretty big, especially for small office or home office
- It takes quite a while to heat up and then start the print
- It doesn’t come with automatic setting for duplex printing. You will have to set it up by yourself
6. Brother HL-3150CW Colour Laser Printer
Another printer from Brother is claimed to deliver only the most satisfying outputs. The printer is designed with the simplest construction without compromising quality so users can be sure about the overall performance of this colour laser printer. Moreover, there are other benefits and also features to expect from this machine, such as:
- Automatic sleep mode where the machine can go to the sleep mode when it is no longer used. The sleep mode itself will save up energy so you won’t have to worry about your monthly bill.
- The Secure Lock will protect the rightful users’ right and prevent any intrusion from other unknown connections
- The connection is made flexible and easy without any fussy or complicated setting
- Once it is set up and connected, you can be sure that managing the printer will be effortless and also simple
- Automatic two-sided printing as standard
- Print resolution of up to 2,400 x 600dpi
- The printer is quiet and noiseless
- It can be flexibly connected to any operating systems. Some users can even alternate the Windows and Mac for the overall operation
- The printing speed is quite nice and the quality is also impressive with with fast 18 ppm mono/colour printing
- It often goes to the sleep mode and it takes forever to wake it up
- Some users experience damage and defect within 6 months after the purchase
7. HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw AIO
Are you looking for a multifunctional colour laser printer that can do most of your work without a fuss? Then this wireless printer from HP can provide the answer and also solution.. After all, the device is designed and created with various abilities and features that are meant to deliver only satisfying outcome.
- Up to 21 pages per minute for printing speed.
- It is a multifunctional device which means that you can use it for printing, making copies, faxing and also scanning. With a single device, you can achieve different flexibilities and success without having to spend extra.
- The printer can be easily set up to any mobile devices through the wireless setting. Managing the wireless setting is also easy because you can easily switch it to various gadgets
- The printer comes with better safety and protection features that will avoid any intrusion in the system
- Automatic document feeder can handle up to 50-pages
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Count on high-quality colour and more pages with Original HP Toner cartridges (HP 203) with JetIntelligence
- The wireless connection is a breeze and it does deliver satisfying job with the connection and versatility
- The installation works like a charm. Simply follow the directions and you are good to go
- The printing speed and outcome are both satisfying in the most professional way
- high quality output with Original HP Toner cartridges (JetIntelligence)
- The toner is pretty expensive
- Some users experience paper jams quite often
- The yellow ink seems to be problematic and often causes issues
8. Brother DCP9015CDW Two-Sided Printing & Wireless
It is pretty rare for a printer to come with mostly satisfying result. In most cases, a printer will be able to deliver the needed job and yet there are several flaws to expect. Well, it won’t be the case with this colour laser printer. It is safe to say that you can only expect the best outputs, thanks to the handy features and designs. Other great features can be seen below ;
- The printer will be able to handle any printing job flawlessly and effortlessly. Whether it is black and white or coloured, expect it to deliver only a great perfection and quality
- The wireless system will make your workflow super easy and satisfying
- You should be able to enjoy the fast work since it is able to print 18 pages within a minute
- Support two-sided printing feature.
- The quality of the printing and the speed are no match to other devices
- The overall performance is nice and satisfying. Some users have used this machine for months and it hasn’t given up its quality performance
- The setup is super easy and it takes quite a short time to manage everything
- The printer is pretty big and also heavy
- No scan
9. Brother MFC-9140CDN Colour Laser
This is another colour laser printer from Brother with multifunctional feature, which means that you can make copies, scan, print, and also use it as a fax machine. If you are rather low on the budgets and yet you are looking for a reliable machine to handle the professional workload, this device should be able to deliver what you need. Some of the benefits you can enjoy are:
- The deep sleep mode will save you energy and the monthly bill
- The automatic duplex printing can save you papers
- The ink toners are also efficient, saving you tons of operational cost. When combined with the duplex ability, you can really enjoy a lot of useful saving
- The paper tray is able to accommodate many papers so you don’t have to reload the papers quite often
- The overall printing and scanning qualities are pretty nice – more than just decent
- The speed is okay, up to 22 pages/minute
- The packaging is fine and it is pretty solid
- The quality of the copy isn’t as good as the original one
- The setting can be quite confusing and fussy – with or without driver, it is just the same
- Some users experience problems with the fax machine, which is pretty useless for them
- The coloured printing is quite so-so even poor on the general reference
10. HP 200 Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
Anyone looking for a reliable colour laser printer should consider this HP machine for their wish list. After all, it comes with all the good features, such as:
- Print quickly up to 18-page per minute
- The design is compact and it is perfect for professional use
- The ink cartridge will help you achieve efficient use without costing you extra
- The wireless option makes the entire operation easy and even fun
- Feel free to make use of the duplex printing that will save up a lot of paper for the printing activity
- The printing quality is crisp and satisfying
- The setup is painless and effortless. Anyone without any technical background can do it without a fuss
- The printing speed, the overall quality, and the easiness in the operation make this device very fun to use
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi for connection to a network, including Wi-Fi Direct and NFC.
- Some users experience problems with the hardware while others have problems with the software
- Fast ink drainage also according to some users
- Low paper capacity.
Those are some best colour laser printer that you can consider for your wish list. They are all coming with their own strength and downsides. It is up to you to decide which one will be useful for your needs – after all, you need to choose the right printer that suits your requirements. In the end, the decision goes down on you, so be sure to choose the right colour laser printer wisely.