Finding a perfect all in one printer can be a headache because there are so many different products, brands, and manufacturers out there. Unless you are loaded and you need to have more than one device, you should really limit your option to a single product. Whether it is for your personal use or for professional needs, there are different printers for different purposes. So, what should you know about this kind of printer?
Understanding the Concept
So, what is an all in one printer, anyway? As the name suggests, it is a printer that can also be used for other activities besides printing. In most cases, you can use a single device for printing, making copies (copier), and scanning. Some products are even designed as a fax machine, so it can be used to accept or send documents.
Some devices are known as the 3 in one printer while the others as 4 in one printer. Depending on your needs, you can choose which one suits you the most. Naturally, from the economical point of view, this multifunctional or all in one printer is able to save you money. Instead of buying 3 (or 4) different items, you only need to buy 1 and enjoy the various functions and features.
It is a good thing that there are different products from different manufacturers. All you have to do is to narrow down your pick to one of the best all in one printer 2021 in the UK below that meets all of your requirements. So, what are the lists?
1. HP Deskjet 2630 All-in-One Printer
When you hear the word HP, you know that the brand is always associated with quality products – and this all in one printer won’t be different. Not only you can make copies, scan, or print documents with a single item, you don’t need to prepare any specific spot or location for this one. The features to like from this printer are:
- Print Speed: Up to 7.5 ppm black; Up to 5.5 ppm colour
- The design is simple and yet elegant – it comes with a slim and compact dimension. You can definitely save up space efficiently
- The printer comes with a wireless feature which will make the connection is easy and simple. Managing your documents and professional activities will be such a breeze
- The control panel is handy and pretty helpful to operate the printer
- Thanks to the remote app, you can manage everything with a touch of a button – and you don’t even have to deal with cables or wires for the connection
- The ink quality is just superb – it helps you save up operational cost up to 70%
- The quality of the machine is pretty impressive and premium. You can be sure that it won’t disappoint you
- The installation and the setup are super easy – even for those who aren’t familiar with the system
- The outcome is a surprising factor because it exceeds the price tag
- The colour cartridge seems to be problematic for some users
- It may take a while to set up the printing activity
2. Canon PIXMA MG2550S
If you are looking for a printer that can handle it all without compromising quality or efficiency, this device from Canon won’t disappoint you at all. As one of the leading brands in this industry, it is only logical if you expect the best from this machine. After all, there are tons of handy features to like and enjoy from this all in one printer, such as:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm black; Up to 4 ppm colour
- The printer is pretty affordable. When you compare the performance and the price, you get what you have bargained for.
- You can manage the printer to print documents through the wireless operation. The wireless feature makes everything easy because you can even scan documents or images from your smartphone or devices. Forget the old school operation!
- The ink cartridge is coming with XL option so you can seriously save up the operational cost. The XL cartridge will improve your economy.
- Most users like the cartridge ink, which is pretty premium and exclusive
- The usage is pretty simple and straightforward – no fuss or complication
- The performance and the overall quality are exceeding the price
- The printing quality is just nice
- Can produces sharp text prints
- It doesn’t come with the USB cable which can deliver problems for some users
- There’s no wireless connectivity
- Can’t print double-sided automatically
3. HP OfficeJet 3831 All-in-One Printer
As the all in one printer, you can definitely expect the device to perform as your standard. Making copies will be just as a breeze – printing will be definitely super easy too. Can you connect this device to your smartphone or other portable devices? You bet you can! In fact, this printer functions as the wireless device so you don’t have to fumble with cables or wires. There are other benefits to enjoy from this printer, such as:
- Print Speed: Up to 8.5 ppm black; Up to 6 ppm colour
- The ink is economical and practical – it can save up 70% of operational cost. Thanks to the instant ink, not only you can manage the use but you can also manage the purchase when it runs out
- The printer comes with 2.2 inches of the display screen so navigating your way should be easy
- The device is super handy with compact design and the lightweight construction
- It is compatible with most operating systems, including Mac, Windows, and also Android.
- The digital display is super handy and useful because it makes operation and other things easier and also convenient
- Most users like the inexpensive ink
- The printing, copying, scanning, faxing speed which is responsive and super nice – it avoids long wait, for sure
- Some users experience constant and often paper jam
- Limited paper capacity
4. Epson Expression XP-245
Do you always want a mobile printer that can help you with effective operation and use? This device from Epson will definitely help you. As one of the best all in one printer, this device comes with various features that will make operation simple and even fun. Whether you have a home office or you have your own professional establishments, the printer will definitely give you a hand.
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm black; Up to 4 ppm colour
- The printer is small and compact. If other all-in-one printers are relatively big, heavy, and wide, this one is super compact and lightweight. No need to prepare a special place for it
- The wireless feature makes everything easier. First, you don’t need to connect any cable or whatsoever. Then, you only need to press several buttons and you can control everything within the easy reach distance. The mobile printing will make everything super simple and fun
- The printer works just fine with different kinds of operating systems, such as Mac, Windows XP, Vista, and even Windows 10.
- The installation and the setup is just easy and pretty straightforward
- The operation is simple – managing the overall operation is just nice and even convenient
- Great print quality
- Very good for photos
- You need to manually open the front side of the cover so you can take out the output tray
- Some users experience flimsy construction
5. Canon Pixma TS5050
This all in one printer comes with a sturdy construction despite the compact design. It is super flexible with handy features that will make everything runs just nicely and effortlessly. The scanner works great – and there is no need to question the printing ability. There are other features to like about this device, such as:
- Print Speed: Up to 13 ppm black; Up to 9 ppm colour
- The economical and practical operational cost, thanks to the individual inks. When one of them runs out, you don’t need to replace the whole thing. You only need to replace the one that runs out
- The cloud link system so you can get connected to the cloud easily
- The front panel is easily adjusted – and the users are given the chance to operate the manual system
- The printing operation is nice and easy – once you figure out the whole thing, you can enjoy the effortless management and operation
- The quality of the printing or scanning is just nice. It may not be the most impressive device but you can be sure that you will get only the best outcome.
- Those who don’t have the computers can definitely make use of their portable devices to print documents
- The performance and outcome of the printer are just worth the price
- The printing speed is pretty slow and even sluggish
- The installation and setup are quite difficult. Most users have to spend at least an hour to set the whole thing up – and that’s pretty long
- The construction is rather flimsy for some users
6. Brother DCP 9020CDW Colour Laser
If you are looking for a professional colour laser printer for your office, this all in one printer should be able to deliver a satisfying outcome. Brother is always associated with quality and this device will definitely give you the performance you want. After all, it is packed with all of the good features and qualities, which may differentiate it from the others.
- Print Speed: Up to 18 ppm black; Up to 18 ppm colour
- The design is probably big but it has this professional look with solid construction and sturdy quality – which makes it perfect for professional business owners
- The printing speed is quite nice, able to print 18 pages within a minute
- The printer is compatible with all kinds of operating systems, and it includes devices and gadgets. You can definitely set this wireless system with any portable devices and smartphones
- The printing quality is just nice – it is pretty quick without any delay
- The installation and set up are quick, easy, and also straightforward
- The printing quality is good.
- The scanner and also copier works fine with a satisfying result
- The printer is quite big – perfect for business or office setting but not so much for the small home office
- It doesn’t come with auto duplex quality.
- Not very good for high-quality photos
7. Epson WorkForce WF 2630
If you are looking for a printer that is pretty flexible and versatile, this one from Epson should be included in your list. As the all in one printer, you can also enjoy the fax feature, allowing you to send and receive documents without any hassle or fuss. The features to like about this device are:
- Print Speed: Up to 9 ppm black; Up to 4.7 ppm colour
- The mobile printing is super efficient and handy. You don’t need to connect any cable to any outlet or whatsoever. Simply use the wireless feature and voila! You are on the go
- The multifunctional feature makes this device not only efficient but also economical. You don’t need to make an extra purchase for a different type of device
- The LCD screen makes the overall operation easy because you can navigate your way around without a fuss
- The printing quality is quite nice and it comes with professional quality
- The printing speed is also nice with a quite responsive and speedy outcome
- It is compatible with any cheaper ink
- It doesn’t come with automatic duplex printing
8. Samsung M2070W Mono Multifunction Wifi Printer
Whether you need a printer for your personal needs or professional requirements, be sure that this Samsung device will deliver the required performance as you please. Designed and set as the professional item, this all in one printer is guaranteed to come with only good performance and quality. So, what are the benefits to expect from this line?
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm
- You can enjoy an economical operation with environment-friendly features. The software and other technologies are made with environmental concern in mind so they are pretty safe for Mother Earth.
- The printer comes with automatic duplex printing so you can seriously save the paper and also the ink
- The quality of the print is claimed to be super crisp, bright, and clear. This is perfect for those having a business
- The wireless feature makes everything convenient and easy. Managing the entire thing is even fun and somewhat enjoyable
- The printing quality is quite good and nice. In the overall sense, it is pretty satisfying
- The printing operation is quiet so no extra noises
- Strong text quality
- The printer doesn’t come with the output tray
- The printer is pretty big and also tall
- The printer mostly works for a short while before it stops working completely
- It doesn’t come with coloured inks or printing option
9. Canon Pixma MX495
This device comes with all of the great features. Besides the handy operations and features, the performance, construction, and dimension are carefully designed and managed so the printer will only deliver the best job and functionality. What are the features to expect from this all in one printer?
- Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ppm black; Up to 4.4 ppm colour
- The printing quality is nice and flawless – like the professional-grade and quality
- The printing speed is quite satisfying
- The XL cartridge makes the printing ability efficient and it also saves up operational cost
- Inexpensive all-in-one device
- The performance is worth the price. Some users even experience a better outcome as the device is able to deliver more than expected
- The design and dimension are just nice because you can even use the smallest and limited space possible
- The cloud connection is nice because users can connect and then operate things through the cloud system
- It doesn’t have any automatic duplex feature. It is only available in the manual mode
- Some users experience constant paper jam, which is quite annoying
10. HP ENVY 4527
Some people want to have an all in one printer without spending a fortune or without taking too much space. Well, this one will definitely deliver the required operation and efficiency. It supports automatic two-sided printing that allows you to save more papers and other resources. Other features to like about the device are:
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm black; Up to 7 ppm colour
- Setting up is easy. In fact, having the cartridge alone is super effortless
- The overall setup and operation are handy and simple
- You can enjoy the compact dimension
- The printing quality is nice, along with the nice speed too
- The design is compact and lightweight
- Automatic duplexer
- No ethernet port
So, there you have it – some of the best devices in the line that are claimed to come with their own strength and also possible flaws. But then again, you need to decide which one will be suitable for your needs. Think of all the aspects and elements you want from a printer and start from there. Be sure to choose carefully and not rush things. Only by doing so, you can get the ideal all in one printer that you want.