What do you know about the AirPrint printer and its benefits when compared to the regular printers? Well, the device refers to the technology where users can print or scan or make copies from the iDevices (or Apple products) wirelessly without having to install any driver before. So yes, with this kind of printer, you can easily work your way out with your iPad or iPhone. Since Apple is using its own special networking technology, it is somehow able to connect the printer and other devices to find and then communicate between each other without having to set up anything before.
There are 3 elements to fulfill to operate such an AirPrint printer. First of all, you need a WiFi network so the signal can go through. Second, you need Apple devices, and finally, you need the wireless printer with the AirPrint compatible feature. Just because some printers are wireless, it doesn’t mean that it is AirPrint-able. If a printer isn’t an AirPrint able, then you need to install a certain app (for printing, of course) on your computer.
So, are you ready to see which printers can be used for your professional printing needs?
Here are list of the 10 Best AirPrint Printers 2019 in the UK
1. Epson WorkForce WF-2750DWF
This AirPrint printer isn’t a laser printer but you can expect the result to look like one. Is it professional and handy? Yes, it is. With all of the available features and technology, you can be sure that the printer won’t disappoint you at all. Of course, there are also other features to expect, such as:
- Print speed : 13 ppm Black ; 7.3 ppm Colour
- The printer is multifunctional, which means that it can be used to make copies, print, scan, and also send (or receive) fax. If you are trying to have a professional machine with limited budgets, this would be the best option.
- The loading paper tray is super accommodative – feel free to fill it up to 150 pages so you don’t need to load anything else. It is efficient and effective.
- The printer is able to cater to duplex printing, which will save you the operational cost
- It comes with individual ink which means that you only need to replace the empty cartridge whenever it is empty without having to replace all of the inks.
- The printing ink is super fast to dry. Since it is built for professional use, don’t worry about any messy application because such thing won’t happen. The high quality ink won’t be easily smudged.
- The mobile printing feature is super handy and nice – it really makes the work easier
- The printer often becomes unresponsive so many times, forcing the users to turn it off and then on again.
- The printing process is quite long and slow
2. HP Deskjet 2630 AIO Printer
This is another all in one printer that comes with good features and reliable functions. With this AirPrint printer, you are free to scan, make copies, and print whatever professional documents you have without a fuss. There are tons of handy features to enjoy from this device, such as:
- Print speed : 7.5 ppm Black ; 5.5 ppm Colour
- You can have an efficient printing operation, thanks to the ink. Whenever it runs out ink, you can make the order straight from the device
- The design is pretty compact, slim, and lightweight. It saves you from the hassle of preparing a special place or surface
- The control panel is easy to use, even for those who aren’t familiar with the system. Managing the printer is super easy and it is even convenient.
- Managing the activities from any mobile device is made simple so there won’t be any fussy details or such thing alike. The app itself is user friendly – even if this is your first time operating the device, you won’t have any problems or whatsoever.
- Installing the device and then setting it up is super easy and straightforward.
- The quality of the printing is convenient and you can be sure that it looks professional and qualified.
- The price is one of the most favorable bargains for such a powerful device
- The printing speed is quite slow
- Some of the buttons are weird, in terms that they are so sensitive that you may accidentally hit them twice.
3. Epson Expression XP-245
If you are looking for an inexpensive AirPrint printer that is smart enough to do most of your productive work, then this device from Epson will be your best option. It is a functional item with handy features and inexpensive tag price. Most people who have bought it claim that the device helps them save money, space, energy, and also time.
So, what kind of features are you expecting from this printer?
- Print speed : 8 ppm Black ; 4 ppm Colour
- It allows efficient mobile printing from anywhere and any iDevices. It gives you a total freedom and flexibility in managing your professional work without a fuss
- It is pretty compact and slim – not to mention that it is lightweight and also small. You won’t need to prepare any spacious surface to fit it
- It is WiFi compatible which means that it gives you a direct and also easy access for wireless scanning and printing.
- It is mostly compatible with all kinds of operating systems.
- The printer delivers a satisfying result with the printing and scanning. Making copies is also effortless.
- Once you understand the concept and how to manage it, installing the system and then setting up everything is pretty easy
- There is no instruction for the set up so most users have to browse the internet to get the information
- There seems to be a problem every time a successful printing has already been done. For instance, when it works, then it won’t work. And it goes over and over again.
4. Pixma Canon TS3150 Inkjet Printer
As one of the multifunctional AirPrint printer designed with its sophisticated features, this device from Canon will deliver a perfect performance. After all, Canon is mostly associated with reliability and professionalism so it is only logical if this one also comes with a flawless performance and quality. Aside from the fact that the device is designed and made professionally, there are various handy features that you can expect from such an item.
Here are some of the basic and general features to expect from the printer:
- Print speed : 7.7 ppm Black ; 4 ppm Colour
- Wireless printing feature is one of the winning keys that you will love from this device. Not to mention that it comes with its own significant app, including Mopria and AirPrint. After all, the device is made compatible for the system
- The device itself is resistant to scratch and fingerprint, so you can be sure about the quality. It is easy to maintain and it is super practical.
- It helps you save more than 30% for the operational cost, especially thanks to the XL cartridge. When compared to the standard type, this one is handy enough to deliver a morepromising feature and performance.
- The printer comes with a helpful LCD screen so it gives you a direct access to the operational aspect.
- The inexpensive tag price is worth the purchase
- Installation and set up are pretty direct and simple
- It can’t be used to print on both sides but it isn’t a problem for some people
- Although it comes with noise reduction system, it is still pretty noisy
5. Samsung Express M2026 Mono Laser Printer
Not many people are familiar with the terms of AirPrint printer but it doesn’t mean that you should be a rocket scientist to operate one. In fact, if you know some of the benefits of having the laser printer, you should know that it won’t disappoint you at all – and you can also be sure that all of the available features will be pretty handy. This Samsung Printer is a monochrome device with laser technology that allow you to print faster and easier.
So, what are features of this printer ?
- Print speed : up to 21 ppm Black
- The printer is pretty small, compact, and lightweight. It is efficient for small office without compromising the professional quality.
- With Ready Mode, you can get your print in less than 9 seconds
- Support wireless connectivity ; WPS, Mobile Print, NFC
- The combination of Ready Mode and One Touch system will create a faster result – and you won’t have to wait long to print the documents
- The printer is pretty quiet. The noiseless feature is super nice and helpful
- It is compatible with most operating systems – and you can be sure that you will enjoy the functionality with minimum fuss
- The quality of the printing is pretty okay and the result is pretty okay – not the best but it is pretty nice
- The installation and setup are quite okay and even nice
- The price is a good bargain and it is worth the overall performance
- This is a mono printer, which means that it is only able to print black and white
- Some users claim that the device has an on and off connection – it decides to turn on and off whenever it pleases
6. Epson Expression XP335
This device from Epson comes with a sleek and compact size that will make your printing activity a breeze. Not only it makes everything simple and straightforward, it also makes the job somewhat fun and whimsical. If you are looking for a device that can give you all of the benefits of super handy and useful printer, this AirPrint printer would be the perfect option for your needs.
There are some of the basic advantages and perks to enjoy about this printer:
- Print speed : 9 ppm Black ; 4.5 ppm Colour
- The printer has this LCD screen that will make operation and navigation easy
- The ink system is super handy and nice. It comes with individual setting which means that you only need to replace the one that is empty so there is no need to replace all
- The printer is compact and yet it packs up all the great benefits and use. Will you be able to save up efforts, energy, and time? You bet you will!
- It also allows cloud management, so you won’t have to worry about a thing. It increases efficiency without compromising quality.
- The printer is able to deliver high quality printing result
- Operating and managing the device is super easy and even fun
- The installation and set up are easy, even if you aren’t familiar with the system
- The ink cartridges are exclusive, which means that you can only use Epson cartridges and not others
- The printing speed is pretty slow, even to the point of being sluggish.
7. Canon Single Function PIXMA IP7250
Is it possible to have an affordable printer that can generate professional and premium results without you having to break the bank? Well, this AirPrint printer from Canon is the proof and you are looking at a device that is claimed to create an easy and even fun printing experience without a fuss. So, what can you expect from this device, anyway?
- Print speed : 15 ppm Black ; 10 ppm Colour
- The printer comes with various options of apps that allow you to print your documents anyway you like it. The AirPrint app, for instance, allows you to connect to the iDevices but if you are looking for a free and easy app, the PhotoPrint will be your handy guide
- Print Your Days is one of the features where the printer can be connected to your social media account, such as Facebook, and then print out your favorite photos. Not to mention that the printing quality is super professional and sharp. Pretty neat, huh?
- My Image Garden app is another likable feature from Canon that will help you with efficient scanning and printing.
- The printer comes with auto turn off and also auto duplex printing. It helps you a lot in saving up energy – and also operational cost.
- It is like having a photo printer because of the sharp quality
- The quality exceeds the price of the printer
- The ink cartridges aren’t as satisfying as claimed with plastic-y quality and tightly sealed cover so making inspections and checking before buying is impossible
8. HP Printer Instant 4527
If you want to have a printer that delivers promising quality without making it look cheesy or lousy, this device from HP should be able to do the job. After all, being a multifunctional device has its own perks and it really saves you a lot from having to spend tons of money. Aside from the obvious efficiency, there are tons of features that you will love about this AirPrint printer.
So, what will you like about this sophisticated device, anyway?
- Print speed : 9.5 ppm Black ; 6.8 ppm Colour
- It is a multifunctional device so you can have an efficient printer without having to spend a fortune
- The printer comes with a display screen, which is pretty big and wide. It allows easier navigation, thanks to the simple touch buttons and easily read information
- The printer is economical – it saves you the operational cost up to 70% by using the original ink. Not to mention that it comes with automatic duplex printing which is going to help you save more paper
- The printer has a 4 month trial period of HP Instant Ink service which gives you the freedom to see how you like the device for your operation
- The quality of the printing is super and sharp, like the photo laser type.
- Low price
- Instant ink trial available for free
- The printing speed is quite fast although not super fast – but it isn’t bad either
- Setting up the whole thing is pretty easy and fast too – there isn’t any fussy operation
- The printer likes to stop working and ‘claim’ that there is something wrong with it while in reality, there isn’t anything wrong with the printer or the system
- The Paper tray has quite a limited capacity
9. Brother Two Sided Printer 9020CDW Colour Laser
Not all printers are compatible with the iDevices but you can be sure that this colour printer will deliver only the best outcome. This printer is not only great for home office use but can also be used for small business. It allows you to connect to the web directly from this multifunction printer, so will be much easier to use online services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Picasa and more.
What are the features to enjoy from it?
- Print speed : 18 ppm Black ; 18 ppm Colour
- The printer comes with auto duplex printing that will save you a lot of operational cost
- The speed is quite nice – it is able to print 18 pages in a minute
- It is compatible with most operating systems and various devices
- The design is slim and compact. It is simple but highly elegant
- The operation is super easy and nice
- The overall performance is impressive, more than what you pay for
- The quality of color printing isn’t so good so it isn’t advisable for printing pictures
- It often has problems with the connection
10. Canon TS5050 Pixma
As one of the most reliable AirPrint printer devices ever designed, this Canon machine is efficient. It gives you the chance to operate a machine that can handle different kinds of activities, such as scan, make copies, or print. Of course, there are other features to enjoy from the device, such as:
- Print speed : 13 ppm Black ; 9 ppm Colour
- Affordable and inexpensive tag price
- User friendly interface with quick adjustable panel
- It comes with a useful LCD display for better navigation
- The quality of the printing is superb and professional
- Setting up the printer is nice and flawless
- The overall operation is simple and easy
- The connection is pretty slow
- It doesn’t have any paper cartridge
Those are some of the devices with good reputation and they are known for their handy features and the extra benefits. Expect a simple and fuss-free operation when you choose one of them. They are the best in their lines and they can give you the easiness you want. Make sure that you do the detailed research before narrowing down your option to only one AirPrint printer for your needs.